While the new Legionnaire man eliminated his enemies in the name of God, with a cross in his hand, the new Communist man eliminated God altogether and stood on His pedestal. They were both equally thirsty for blood.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Man is a curious animal. You can hide the truth from him temporarily, but not for ever.
- A country which forbids love cannot be loved. Countries like that should never exist.
- The cane leaves a mark on your flesh for a few hours, a day or two. The good answers to the questions leave a mark on your brain for many years, sometimes even for life.
- That freedom came from inside, from his thoughts, from his soul; and nobody could take that from him.
- Communism, my friend, is more than Marxism, just as Catholicism is more than the Roman Curia. There is a mystique as well as a politick. Catholics and Communists have committed great crimes, but at least they have not stood aside, like an established society, and been indifferent. I would rather have blood on my hands than water like Pilate.
- What is a Communist? One who has yearnings for equal division of unequal earnings.