Russian Communism is the illegitimate child of Karl Marx and Catherine the Great.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Communism, my friend, is more than Marxism, just as Catholicism is more than the Roman Curia. There is a mystique as well as a politick. Catholics and Communists have committed great crimes, but at least they have not stood aside, like an established society, and been indifferent. I would rather have blood on my hands than water like Pilate.
- Man will become immeasurably stronger, wiser, and subtler; his body will become more harmonious, his movements more rhythmic, his voice more musical. The forms of life will become dynamically dramatic. The average human type will rise to the heights of an Aristotle, a Goethe, or a Marx. And above these heights, new peaks will rise.
- Communism is a cow of many; well milked and badly fed.
- Communism is the corruption of a dream of justice.
- Let’s not talk about Communism. Communism was just an idea, just pie in the sky.
- Communism is in conflict with human nature.