Russian Communism is the illegitimate child of Karl Marx and Catherine the Great.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Communism, my friend, is more than Marxism, just as Catholicism is more than the Roman Curia. There is a mystique as well as a politick. Catholics and Communists have committed great crimes, but at least they have not stood aside, like an established society, and been indifferent. I would rather have blood on my hands than water like Pilate.
- Man will become immeasurably stronger, wiser, and subtler; his body will become more harmonious, his movements more rhythmic, his voice more musical. The forms of life will become dynamically dramatic. The average human type will rise to the heights of an Aristotle, a Goethe, or a Marx. And above these heights, new peaks will rise.
- Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy.
- Let’s not talk about Communism. Communism was just an idea, just pie in the sky.
- Our fear that Communism might some day take over most of the world blinds us to the fact that anti-communism already has.
- The crusade against Communism was even more imaginary than the specter of Communism.