Communism is like one big phone company.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The role of a comedian is to make the audience laugh, at a minimum of once every fifteen seconds.
- The liberals can understand everything but people who don’t understand them.
- Today’s comedian has a cross to bear that he built himself. A comedian of the older generation did an act and he told the audience, This is my act. Today’s comic is not doing an act. The audience assumes he’s telling the truth. What is truth today may be a damn lie next week.
- Now a Jew, in the dictionary, is one who is descended from the ancient tribes of Judea, or one who is regarded as descended from that tribe. That’s what it says in the dictionary; but you and I know what a Jew is — One Who Killed Our Lord. And although there should be a statute of limitations for that crime, it seems that those who neither have the actions nor the gait of Christians, pagan or not, will bust us out, unrelenting dues, for another deuce.
- The only honest art form is laughter, comedy. You can’t fake it… try to fake three laughs in an hour — ha ha ha ha ha — they’ll take you away, man. You can’t.
- The thing with Catholicism, the same as all religions, is that it teaches what should be, which seems rather incorrect. This is what should be. Now, if you’re taught to live up to a what should be that never existed — only an occult superstition, no proof of this should be — then you can sit on a jury and indict easily, you can cast the first stone, you can burn Adolf Eichmann, like that!