Socialism is like a dream. Sooner or later you wake up to reality.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is a socialist idea that making profits is a vice; I consider the real vice is making losses.
- The substance of the eminent Socialist gentlemen’s speech is that making a profit is a sin. It is my belief that the real sin is taking a loss!
- Socialists think profits are a vice; I consider losses the real vice.
- The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent vice of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.
- Say what you have to say and first time you come to a sentence with a grammatical ending; sit down.
- When I look back on all the worries I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which never happened.