Socialists think profits are a vice; I consider losses the real vice.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is a socialist idea that making profits is a vice; I consider the real vice is making losses.
- The substance of the eminent Socialist gentlemen’s speech is that making a profit is a sin. It is my belief that the real sin is taking a loss!
- Socialism is like a dream. Sooner or later you wake up to reality.
- Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
- He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
- The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent vice of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.