There is nothing in socialism that a little age or a little money will not cure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Bankers know that history is inflationary and that money is the last thing a wise man will hoard.
- One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say.
- We are living in the excesses of freedom. Just take a look at 42nd Street an Broadway.
- Education is a progressive discovery of our ignorance.
- No man who is in a hurry is quite civilized.
- Destroy it. There may be a redistribution of the land, but the natural inequality of men soon re-creates an inequality of possessions and privileges, and raises to power a new minority with essentially the same instincts as the old.