What is a Communist? One who has yearnings for equal division of unequal earnings.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- While the new Legionnaire man eliminated his enemies in the name of God, with a cross in his hand, the new Communist man eliminated God altogether and stood on His pedestal. They were both equally thirsty for blood.
- Communism, my friend, is more than Marxism, just as Catholicism is more than the Roman Curia. There is a mystique as well as a politick. Catholics and Communists have committed great crimes, but at least they have not stood aside, like an established society, and been indifferent. I would rather have blood on my hands than water like Pilate.
- The terrible thing is that one cannot be a Communist and not let oneself in for the shameful act of recantation. One cannot be a Communist and preserve an iota of one’s personal integrity.
- I am a Communist, a convinced Communist! For some that may be a fantasy. But to me it is my main goal.
- One strength of the communist system of the East is that it has some of the character of a religion and inspires the emotions of a religion.
- Experience has taught me that the shallowest of communist platitudes contains more of a hierarchy of meaning than contemporary bourgeois profundity.