Communism is Soviet power plus the electrification of the whole country.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Under socialism all will govern in turn and will soon become accustomed to no one governing.
- The history of all countries shows that the working class exclusively by its own effort is able to develop only trade-union consciousness.
- Any cook should be able to run the country.
- Whenever the cause of the people is entrusted to professors, it is lost.
- You cannot make a revolution in white gloves.
- Literature must become party literature. Down with unpartisan litterateurs! Down with the superman of literature! Literature must become a part of the general cause of the proletariat.