The theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- In a higher phase of communist society… only then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be fully left behind and society inscribe on its banners: from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.
- All I know is I’m not a Marxist.
- A specter is haunting Europe — the specter of communism.
- In communist society, where nobody has one exclusive sphere of activity but each can become accomplished in any branch he wishes, society regulates the general production and thus makes it possible for me to do one thing today and another tomorrow, to hunt in the morning, fish in the afternoon, rear cattle in the evening, criticize after dinner, just as I have a mind, without ever becoming hunter, fisherman, shepherd or critic.
- Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose, but their chains. .Workers of the world unite!
- Society does not consist of individuals but expresses the sum of interrelations, the relations within which these individuals stand.