All I know is I’m not a Marxist.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A specter is haunting Europe — the specter of communism.
- In a higher phase of communist society… only then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be fully left behind and society inscribe on its banners: from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.
- The theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.
- The writer may very well serve a movement of history as its mouthpiece, but he cannot of course create it.
- A commodity appears at first sight an extremely obvious, trivial thing. But its analysis brings out that it is a very strange thing, abounding in metaphysical subtleties and theological niceties.
- Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose, but their chains. .Workers of the world unite!