The final conflict will be between the Communists and the ex-Communists.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Fascism was a counter-revolution against a revolution that never took place.
- On a group of theories one can found a school; but on a group of values one can found a culture, a civilization, a new way of living together among men.
- While the new Legionnaire man eliminated his enemies in the name of God, with a cross in his hand, the new Communist man eliminated God altogether and stood on His pedestal. They were both equally thirsty for blood.
- Communists should be the first to be concerned about other people and country and the last to enjoy themselves.
- I am a communist because I believe that the Communist idea is a state form of Christianity.
- There are only two sorts of people in life you can trust — good Christians and good Communists.