I am a Marxist… of the Groucho tendency.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Our fear that Communism might some day take over most of the world blinds us to the fact that anti-communism already has.
- All I know is I’m not a Marxist.
- Beware of assumptions! Whatever you assume to be possible — or impossible will have a tendency to become real for you.
- A country which forbids love cannot be loved. Countries like that should never exist.
- While the new Legionnaire man eliminated his enemies in the name of God, with a cross in his hand, the new Communist man eliminated God altogether and stood on His pedestal. They were both equally thirsty for blood.
- Man is a curious animal. You can hide the truth from him temporarily, but not for ever.