I am a Marxist… of the Groucho tendency.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Our fear that Communism might some day take over most of the world blinds us to the fact that anti-communism already has.
- All I know is I’m not a Marxist.
- Beware of assumptions! Whatever you assume to be possible — or impossible will have a tendency to become real for you.
- Nobody knows what a boy is worth. We’ll have to wait and see. But every man in a noble place a boy once used to be.
- Some people would rather be wrong than quiet for a minute.
- Writing is simple. First you have to make sure you have plenty of paper… sharp pencils… typewriter ribbon. Then put your belly up to your desk… roll a sheet of paper into the typewriter… and stare at it until beads of blood appear on your forehead.