Let’s not talk about Communism. Communism was just an idea, just pie in the sky.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Communism is like prohibition, it is a good idea, but it won’t work.
- Our fear that Communism might some day take over most of the world blinds us to the fact that anti-communism already has.
- Communism is inequality, but not as property is. Property is exploitation of the weak by the strong. Communism is exploitation of the strong by the weak.
- Communism is the corruption of a dream of justice.
- A common danger tends to concord. Communism is the exploitation of the strong by the weak. In Communism, inequality comes from placing mediocrity on a level with excellence.
- The Communism of the English intellectual is something explicable enough. It is the patriotism of the deracinated.