Every man in the world is better than someone else and not as good someone else.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Good people are good because they’ve come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know.
- Try as much as possible to be wholly alive, with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell and when you get angry, get good and angry. Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough.
- The greatest happiness you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.
- The basic truth of all things, as nearly as we may ever dream of determining and knowing this truth, is form, that which is, as it is. The way and shape of the thing no less than the thing itself.
- Doctors don’t know everything really. They understand matter, not spirit. And you and I live in spirit.
- How can we hope to remain economically competitive in a world in which… 90% of Dutch high-school students take advanced math courses and 100% of teachers in Germany have double majors, while the best we can say about our pocket of excellence is that 75% of [American] students have learned to critique tactfully?