When you step onto that field, you cannot concede a thing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I learned that if you want to make it bad enough, no matter how bad it is, you can make it.
- Surely the best way to meet the enemy is head on in the field and not wait till they plunder our very homes.
- If you make every game a life and death proposition, you’re going to have problems. For one thing, you’ll be dead a lot.
- The biggest things are often the easiest to do because there is so little competition.
- Every time you go out on the ice, there are slight flaws. You can always think of something you should have done better. These are the things you must work on.
- I worked very hard. I felt I could play the game. The only thing that could stop me was myself.