Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When you fear a foe, fear crushes your strength; and this weakness gives strength to your opponents.
- We’ll teach you to drink deep ere you depart.
- Macduff: What three things does drink especially provoke? Porter: Marry, sir, nose-painting, sleep, and urine.
- Your old virginity is like one of our French withered pears: it looks ill, it eats dryly.
- When valor preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
- To me, fair friend, you never can be old. For as you were when first your eye I eyed. Such seems your beauty still.