Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Macduff: What three things does drink especially provoke? Porter: Marry, sir, nose-painting, sleep, and urine.
- We’ll teach you to drink deep ere you depart.
- The friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel, but do not dull thy palm with entertainment of each new-hatched unfledged comrade.
- A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
- I have lived long enough. My way of life is to fall into the sere, the yellow leaf, and that which should accompany old age, as honor, love, obedience, troops of friends I must not look to have.
- The will is deaf and hears no heedful friends.