We have a lot of players in their first year. Some of them are also in their last year.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It has meant a lot to me to challenge the best players in the world and to beat them. And it means a lot to me to be out here and fighting for the title and, you know, it hurts not to win it.
- The difference of great players is at a certain point in a match they raise their level of play and maintain it. Lesser players play great for a set, but then less.
- You have to defeat a great players aura more than his game.
- One cannot play chess if one becomes aware of the pieces as living souls and of the fact that the Whites and the Blacks have more in common with each other than with the players. Suddenly one loses all interest in who will be champion.
- If you make every game a life and death proposition, you’re going to have problems. For one thing, you’ll be dead a lot.
- When I go our on the ice, I just think about my skating. I forget it is a competition.