Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. [Proverbs 9:17]
- The desire accomplished is sweet to the soul. [Proverbs 13:19]
- The stroke of the whip maketh marks in the flesh: but the stroke of the tongue breaketh the bones. Many have fallen by the edge of the sword: but not so many as have fallen by the tongue. [Ecclesiasticus 28:17 –18]
- Through wisdom is a house built; and by understanding it is established; and by knowledge shall every room be filled with precious and pleasant riches.
- Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity. [Psalms 133:1]
- Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.