If you are not very clever, you should be conciliatory.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Nine-tenths of the existing books are nonsense and the clever books are the refutation of that nonsense.
- Books are fatal: they are the curse of the human race. Nine-tenths of existing books are nonsense, and the clever books are the refutation of that nonsense. The greatest misfortune that ever befell man was the invention of printing.
- Conservatism discards Prescription, shrinks from Principle, disavows Progress: having reflected all respect for antiquity, it offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future.
- The Youth of a Nation are the trustees of posterity.
- I was told that the Privileged and the People formed Two Nations.
- Damn your principals. Stick to your Party!