Man is a slow, sloppy and brilliant thinker; the machine is fast, accurate and stupid.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There will still be things that machines cannot do. They will not produce great art or great literature or great philosophy; they will not be able to discover the secret springs of happiness in the human heart; they will know nothing of love and friendship.
- Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
- I don\’t think there\’s anything unique about human intellience. All the neurons in the brain that make up perceptions and emotions operate in a binary fashion.
- I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.
- If you don’t know how to do something, you don’t know how to do it with a computer.
- I have always wished for a computer that would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish came true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.