Conceit in weakest bodies works the strongest.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- Conceit, more rich in matter than in words, brags of his substance: they are but beggars who can count their worth.
- It is the mind that makes the body rich; and as the sun breaks through the darkest clouds, so honor peereth in the meanest habit.
- Is it not strange that sheep’s guts should hale souls out of men’s bodies?
- ‘Tis the mind that makes the body rich.
- Our bodies are our gardens… our wills are our gardeners.