You accuse a woman of wavering affections, but don’t blame her; she is just looking for a consistent man.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If a man or woman is born ten years sooner or later, their whole aspect and performance shall be different.
- Freedom consists not in refusing to recognize anything above us, but in respecting something which is above us; for by respecting it, we raise ourselves to it, and, by our very acknowledgment, prove that we bear within ourselves what is higher, and are worthy to be on a level with it
- I don’t know a greater advantage, than to appreciate the worth of an enemy.
- Don’t dissipate your powers; strive to concentrate them. Genius thinks it can do whatever it sees others doing, but it will surely repent of every ill-judged outlay.
- The really unhappy person is the one who leaves undone what they can do, and starts doing what they don’t understand; no wonder they come to grief.
- The little man is still a man.