A Sunday well-spent brings a week of content.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There is only one thing harder than looking for a dewdrop in the dew, and that is fishing for a clam in the clam chowder.
- Love rules his kingdom without a sword.
- He who is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.
- Never tell your story to a deaf man.
- There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.
- Any landing you can walk away from is a good one.