The physical world, including our bodies, is a response of the observer. We create our bodies as we create the experience of our world.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Most people think that aging is irreversible and we know that there are mechanisms even in the human machinery that allow for the reversal of aging, through correction of diet, through anti-oxidants, through removal of toxins from the body, through exercise, through yoga and breathing techniques, and through meditation.
- You can free yourself from aging by reinterpreting your body and by grasping the link between belief and biology.
- The possibility of stepping into a higher plane is quite real for everyone. It requires no force or effort or sacrifice. It involves little more than changing our ideas about what is normal.
- If you want to reach a state of bliss, then go beyond your ego and the internal dialogue. Make a decision to relinquish the need to control, the need to be approved, and the need to judge. Those are the three things the ego is doing all the time. It’s very important to be aware of them every time they come up.
- Happiness is a continuation of happenings which are not resisted.
- Every person is a God in embryo. Its only desire is to be born.