We are all dependent on one another, every soul of us on earth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.
- The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
- A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
- But a lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it: it would be hell on earth.
- No king on earth is as safe in his job as a Trade Union official. There is only one thing that can get him sacked; and that is drink. Not even that, as long as he doesn’t actually fall down.