It requires more courage to suffer than to die.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it.
- Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force. Jesus Christ founded an empire upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him.
- The only one who is wiser than anyone is everyone.
- The most dangerous moment comes with victory.
- Victory belongs to the most persevering.
- Vengeance has no foresight.