You are merely not feeling equal to the tasks before you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed.
- Your purpose is to make your audience see what you saw, hear what you heard, feel what you felt. Relevant detail, couched in concrete, colorful language, is the best way to recreate the incident as it happened and to picture it for the audience.
- If you want to win friends, make it a point to remember them. If you remember my name, you pay me a subtle compliment; you indicate that I have made an impression on you. Remember my name and you add to my feeling of importance.
- Feeling sorry for yourself, and you present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.
- If only the people who worry about their liabilities would think about the riches they do possess, they would stop worrying.
- Do you remember the things you were worrying about a year ago? How did they work out? Didn’t you waste a lot of fruitless energy on account of most of them? Didn’t most of them turn out all right after all?