Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We live in an age when to be young and to be indifferent can be no longer synonymous. We must prepare for the coming hour. The claims of the Future are represented by suffering millions; and the Youth of a Nation are the trustees of Posterity.
- I was told that the Privileged and the People formed Two Nations.
- Teach us that wealth is not elegance, that profusion is not magnificence, that splendor is not beauty.
- Conservatism discards Prescription, shrinks from Principle, disavows Progress: having reflected all respect for antiquity, it offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future.
- Nothing can withstand the power of the human will if it is willing to stake its very existence to the extent of its purpose.
- Damn your principals. Stick to your Party!