Keep courage. Whatever you do, do not feel sorry for yourself. You will win in a great age of opportunity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.
- All things need watching, working at, caring for and marriage is no exception. Marriage is not something to be treated indifferently, or abused or something that simply takes care of itself. Nothing neglected will remain as it was or is, or will fail to deteriorate. All things need attention care and concern and especially so in this most sensitive of all relationships of life.
- Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them.
- It is a blessed thing that in every age some one has had the individuality enough and courage enough to stand by his own convictions.
- It takes a certain courage and a certain greatness to be truly base.
- Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.