I dare to do all that may become a man: who dares do more is none.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- That’s a valiant flea that dares eat his breakfast on the lip of a lion.
- But screw your courage to the sticking-place and we’ll not fail.
- Then is it sin to rush into the secret house of death. Ere death dare come to us?
- Man, proud man, drest in a little brief authority, most ignorant of what he’s most assur d, glassy essence, like an angry ape, plays such fantastic tricks before high heaven, as make the angels weep.
- But O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man’s eyes.