Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Cowards die a thousand deaths. The valiant taste of death but once.
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- I care not, a man can die but once; we owe God and death.
- I will name you the degrees. The first, the Retort Courteous; the second, the Quip Modest; the third, the Reply Churlish; the fourth, the Reproof Valiant; the fifth, the Countercheck Quarrelsome; the sixth, the Lie with Circumstance; the seventh, the Lie Direct.
- As he was valiant, I honor him. But as he was ambitious, I slew him.
- That’s a valiant flea that dares eat his breakfast on the lip of a lion.