Commit a crime, and the earth is made of glass.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The religion that is afraid of science dishonors God and commits suicide.
- Books are the best of things if well used; if abused, among the worst. They are good for nothing but to inspire. I had better never see a book than be warped by its attraction clean out of my own orbit, and made a satellite instead of a system.
- ‘Tis a superstition to insist on a special diet. All is made at last of the same chemical atoms.
- He has committed the crime who profits by it.
- Earth laughs in flowers.
- The moment we indulge our affections, the earth is metamorphosed, there is no winter and no night; all tragedies, all ennui s, vanish, all duties even.