Be not curious in unnecessary matters: for more things are shrewd unto thee than men understand.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth. [Mathew 6:2-3]
- The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. [Ecclesiastes 9:11]
- Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad. [Acts 26:24]
- I will give thanks to thee for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. [Psalms 139:14]
- Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction. [Isaiah 48:10]
- In treat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. [Ruth 1:16]