The only deadly sin I know is cynicism.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him.
- Marriage should be a duet — when one sings, the other claps. Joe Murray The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him.
- A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.
- Cynicism is humor in ill health.
- CYNIC: One who not only reads bitter lessons from the past, but who is prematurely disappointed with the future.
- The cynics are right nine times out of ten.