Dangers bring fears, and fears more dangers bring.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I preached as never sure to preach again, and as a dying man to dying men.
- Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.
- The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but for deliverance from fear.
- I may be compelled to face danger, but never fear it, and while our soldiers can stand and fight, I can stand and feed and nurse them.
- Let the fear of a danger be a spur to prevent it; he that fears not, gives advantage to the danger.
- We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears. We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.