I am dying beyond my means.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Alas, I am dying beyond my means.
- For he who lives more lives than one: More deaths than one must die.
- Once can survive everything nowadays, except death.
- Few parents nowadays pay any regard to what their children say to them. The old-fashioned respect for the young is fast dying out.
- And now, I am dying beyond my means. [Sipping champagne on his deathbed]
- The sick do not ask if the hand that smoothes their pillow is pure, nor the dying care if the lips that touch their brow have known the kiss of sin.