There are three kinds of death in this world. There’s heart death, there’s brain death, and there’s being off the network.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Death is someone you see very clearly with eyes in the center of your heart: eyes that see not by reacting to light, but by reacting to a kind of a chill from within the marrow of your own life.
- An evil life is a kind of death.
- Dying is a troublesome business: there is pain to be suffered, and it wrings one’s heart; but death is a splendid thing –a warfare accomplished, a beginning all over again, a triumph. You can always see that in their faces.
- Death was afraid of him because he had the heart of a lion.
- Since the death instinct exists in the heart of everything that lives, since we suffer from trying to repress it, since everything that lives longs for rest, let us unfasten the ties that bind us to life, let us cultivate our death wish, let us develop it, water it like a plant, let it grow unhindered. Suffering and fear are born from the repression of the death wish.
- There will be no lasting peace either in the heart of individuals or in social customs until death is outlawed.