Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am. [Psalms 39:4]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His godly ones. [Psalms 116:15]
- Vengeance is mine, I will repay, saith the Lord.
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. [Psalm 23:4]
- As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up: so man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep. [Job 14:11-12]
- For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. [1 Timothy 6:7]
- And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. [Matthew 10:28]