I have a piece of great and sad news to tell you: I am dead.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Since the day of my birth, my death began its walk. It is walking toward me, without hurrying.
- If an addict who has been completely cured starts smoking again he no longer experiences the discomfort of his first addiction. There exists, therefore, outside alkaloids and habit, a sense for opium, an intangible habit which lives on, despite the recasting of the organism. The dead drug leaves a ghost behind. At certain hours it haunts the house.
- A car can massage organs which no masseur can reach. It is the one remedy for the disorders of the great sympathetic nervous system.
- A film is a petrified fountain of thought.
- Style is a simple way of saying complicated things.
- When a work appears to be ahead of its time, it is only the time that is behind the work.