These have not the hope to die.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Abandon all hope, you who enter here!
- Will cannot be quenched against its will.
- There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery.
- There sighs, lamentations and loud wailings resounded through the starless air, so that at first it made me weep; strange tongues, horrible language, words of pain, tones of anger, voices loud and hoarse, and with these the sound of hands, made a tumult which is whirling through that air forever dark, and sand eddies in a whirlwind.
- The more perfect a thing is, the more susceptible to good and bad treatment it is.
- In His will is our peace.