He would make a lovely corpse.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A person who can’t pay gets another person who can’t pay to guarantee that he can pay. Like a person with two wooden legs getting another person with two wooden legs to guarantee that he has got two natural legs. It don’t make either of them able to do a walking-match.
- The whole difference between construction and creation is this; that a thing constructed can only be loved after it is constructed; but a thing created is loved before it exists.
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
- Bring in the bottled lightning, a clean tumbler, and a corkscrew.
- Minds, like bodies, will fall into a pimpled, ill-conditioned state from mere excess of comfort.
- It was a good thing to have a couple of thousand people all rigid and frozen together, in the palm of one’s hand.