He would make a lovely corpse.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
- The whole difference between construction and creation is this; that a thing constructed can only be loved after it is constructed; but a thing created is loved before it exists.
- A person who can’t pay gets another person who can’t pay to guarantee that he can pay. Like a person with two wooden legs getting another person with two wooden legs to guarantee that he has got two natural legs. It don’t make either of them able to do a walking-match.
- A lady of what is commonly called an uncertain temper — a phrase which being interpreted signifies a temper tolerably certain to make everybody more or less uncomfortable.
- Take example by your father, my boy, and be very careful of vidders all your life, specially if they’ve kept a public house, Sammy.
- We know, Mr. Weller — we, who are men of the world — that a good uniform must work its way with the women, sooner or later.