Dying is a wild night and a new road.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Death is a Dialogue between, the Spirit and the Dust.
- Let us go in; the fog is rising.
- Because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me; The carriage held but just ourselves and immortality.
- A word is dead when it is said. Some say. I say it just, begins to live that day.
- I like a look of Agony, because I know it’s true — men do not sham Convulsion, nor simulate, a Throe —
- His mind of man, a secret makes I meet him with a start he carries a circumference in which I have no part.