Dying is a wild night and a new road.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Death is a Dialogue between, the Spirit and the Dust.
- Because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me; The carriage held but just ourselves and immortality.
- Let us go in; the fog is rising.
- Faith is a fine invention when Gentleman can see — but microscopes are prudent in an emergency
- I like a look of Agony, because I know it’s true — men do not sham Convulsion, nor simulate, a Throe —
- After great pain, a formal feeling comes. The Nerves sit ceremonious, like tombs.