A dead atheist is someone who is all dressed up with no place to go.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Music can name the unnamable and communicate the unknowable.
- O how small a portion of earth will hold us when we are dead, who ambitiously seek after the whole world while we are living.
- What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you.
- Woe, woe, woe… in a little while we shall all be dead. Therefore let us behave as though we were dead already.
- Early to rise and early to bed makes a male healthy and wealthy and dead.
- I have a piece of great and sad news to tell you: I am dead.