It is not death, but dying, which is terrible.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It hath often been said that it is not death but dying that is terrible.
- All nature wears one universal grin.
- Great joy, especially after a sudden change of circumstances, is apt to be silent, and dwells rather in the heart than on the tongue.
- Money will say more in one moment than the most eloquent lover can in years.
- He in a few minutes ravished this fair creature, or at least would have ravished her, if she had not, by a timely compliance, prevented him.
- Where the law ends tyranny begins.