The death of what’s dead is the birth of what’s living.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Everyone has a responsibility to not only tolerate another person’s point of view, but also to accept it eagerly as a challenge to your own understanding. And express those challenges in terms of serving other people.
- Only the words of love kept alive are worthy of not being wasted
- You can’t have a light without a dark to stick it in.
- Death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead. Therefore grieve not for what is inevitable.
- Our dead brothers still live for us and bid us think of life, not death — of life to which in their youth they lent the passion and glory of Spring. As I listen, the great chorus of life and joy begins again, and amid the awful orchestra of seen and unseen powers and destinies of good and evil, our trumpets, sound once more a note of daring, hope, and will.
- Death doesn’t affect the living because it has not happened yet. Death doesn’t concern the dead because they have ceased to exist.