You haven’t lost anything when you know were it is. Death can hide but not divide.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is one of the ironies of the ministry that the very man who works in God’s name is often hardest put to find time for God. The parents of Jesus lost Him at church, and they were not the last ones to lose Him there.
- I’m tied of hearing about temperance instead of abstinence, in order to please the cocktail crowd in church congregations.
- Too many church services start at eleven sharp and end at twelve dull.
- It’s about time we quit playing church in these services that start at eleven o clock sharp and end at twelve o clock dull.
- The devil will let a preacher prepare a sermon if it will keep him from preparing himself.
- I’m tired of hearing sin called sickness and alcoholism a disease. It is the only disease I know of that we’re spending hundreds of millions of dollars a year to spread.