Death is a delightful hiding place for weary men.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; While others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than ever before.
- Illness strikes men when they are exposed to change.
- In soft regions are born soft men.
- All men’s gains are the fruit of venturing.
- How much better a thing it is to be envied than to be pitied.
- A man calumniated is doubly injured — first by him who utters the calumny, and then by him who believes it.