Rather go to bed with out dinner than to rise in debt.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
- He that waits upon fortune, is never sure of a dinner.
- He who waits upon fortune is never sure of dinner.
- Lying rides upon debt’s back.
- Sloth makes all things difficult, but industry, all things easy. He that rises late must trot all day, and shall scarce overtake his business at night, while laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes him.
- I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning.