Words pay no debts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- He that dies pays all his debts.
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- I can get no remedy against this consumption of the purse: borrowing only lingers and lingers it out, but the disease is incurable.
- Pain pays the income of each precious thing.
- One day Donald Trump will discover that he is owned by Lutheran Brotherhood and must re negotiate his debt load with a committee of silent Norwegians who don’t understand why anyone would pay more than $120.00 for a suit.
- It is very iniquitous to make me pay my debts — you have no idea of the pain it gives one.