You know it is not my interest to pay the principal, or my principal to pay the interest.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Easy writings curse is hard reading.
- I open with a clock striking, to beget an awful attention in the audience — it also marks the time, which is four o clock in the morning, and saves a description of the rising sun, and a great deal about gilding the eastern hemisphere.
- There is nothing on earth so easy as to forget, if a person chooses to set about it. I’m sure I have as much forgot your poor, dear uncle, as if he had never existed; and I thought it my duty to do so.
- Ay, ay, the best terms will grow obsolete: damns have had their day.
- Take care; you know I am compliance itself, when I am not thwarted! No one more easily led, when I have my own way; but don’t put me in a frenzy.
- Pity those who nature abuses; never those who abuse nature.